Explicit Delinquet

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy, Happy Birthday to dear Drunkard Dennis and Cuzzy Remy !!

Am still vair, vair tired. Father's still forcing me to Qilamulail. Damn. Not that I'm not pleased to go to the mosque or anything but yesterday ... there was this faggotty PakCik who mistook for me for Father's new wife.

Faggotty PakCik : Dahlan ! Bini baru kau ni ?

Father appeared shocked and was lost for words.

I felt like saying (to that PakCik), ''Kau bute ke gile ... aku anak die lah setan. Skali aku kungfu pantat kau, baru kau tau''. After which, I could end the conversation by kicking him in the nuts.

But on 2nd thought, the alley was bit dark. So maybe that faggotty Pakcik is indeed blind. I would rather commit suicide than to get married at this age. Who in the name of Queen Anne's pantyhose wants to marry me anyway ?

Bloody Hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home