Explicit Delinquet

Monday, October 02, 2006

It's in the evening and I'm in my room - sort of sulking, cause Mother refused to let me come near the food. I wish I was dead. Well, maybe not actually dead - that's a bit final. What I really wished is that I could be a few years older so that I could really get off with Gig (did I mentioned Mother disapproves of him ?) But that's like wishing our rotten school would burn down.

I love reading Diyana's blog. Man, she has nice ways of expressing herself on her blog. Phew.

20 torturing minutes to breaking of fast. Dear God, let the time pass quickly for I am indeed hungry and am already beginning to chew on my fingernails and nearly starting on my toenails. Amin.




LaaDaa DeeDa. I haven't bought an outfit for Friday's outing! Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home