Explicit Delinquet

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I am thankful to dear God, that I am still alive ... if not for Father's treacherous driving. Honestly, at the rate he's going ... I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up killing everyone in the family. I prefer Mother's driving anyway even though she goes at a speed of 50km/hr on expressway. Good Lord, save both my parents before they get themselves killed.

And come to think of it, Father almost ran down a cute motorcyclist. Hmmm ... I'm prepared to give CPR anytime.

Haram-ness.

But under some circumstances, CPR-cum-snogging is Halal.

Went shopping with the Insane Family. At Geylang. Full of Makciks, Atok-atoks and yummylicious guys. Yes, vair vair gorgeous people. Instead of shopping for my baju Raye, I went ogling happily at the Salesperson. Mother bought me 2 baru Raye for this year. Purple and Pink. Yes, PINK. I can imagine Zackeroony's face when I wear Pink Kurung this year. Vair vair disgusting. I admit, Mother is indeed colour-blind.



Been wanting to put up this picture at Friendster, but to no avail. Darn friendster blogs. I love RAHIMAMAH RAHIM (turban-version).

Muke cramp, nak terberak.

















Rahimah Rahim's worst NIGHTMARE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home