Explicit Delinquet

Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's nearly Saturday morning. My head feels as if it's being squeezed in one of those car crushers and my mouth tastes like I've been licking the inside of Mamat's sandbowl. As my sad brain gradually begins to stir, I suddenly realized that I've been snogging Smeagol's socks. Creep. She left her school socks on my bed. Oh, talk about being depressed. I would have thought I was snogging Ze AmazingLyAzam.

I'd like to start by explaining (all over again) which are the frequents names I'd be using in my blog.

I'd usually address my parents by Mother and Father, and my sister as Smeagol.

The rest are as follows -
Jj Jonatte - My sweet cuzz Jannah.
Grandfather the Fisherman - Grandfather
Rotten Granny - My grandmother from my Father's side
The Evil Aunties - My Father's sisters
Mamat the Fat Hamtaro - My hamster

Gig, Affy, Hammie - Gifarri, Afdhal and Hamizan, my bloody cool neighbours.
Fad the Useless Bestfriend - Fadilah
Nisai the Misai Woman - Nisa
Bini B Bodek - Haisah
MoMo - Marina
Zackeroony - Izzah
Anan Babuz - Nana
Syueks/Dotty - Hadah

Lord FazzyMort - Fazhly
The Shaggable One - Izal
Kid - Khidir, the fella who cried
Fad the prick/dick - Fadli, the exboyfriend



That's about it, I suppose. I think I'll be fine, blogging here. And did I mention I made Khidir cry for the 2nd time this week? Ish, I am indeed the creep of the century.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home