Explicit Delinquet

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Home again.

I have a huge, ginormous pimple ... smacked in the middle of my forehead.

Luckily, my new spot shows no further signs of eruption. It must be going through its dormant phase. Mind you, if it was a volcano, all the people living on the edge would be packing their bags and making for the foothills by now. It simply amazes me where spots come from. It's like they're creeping around inside your body trying to decide where to break out next.

Hmm, enough of the spotty business.

Well, what a crappy day it is ... skipped Madrasah for the fourth time. One minute ... my head's full of Gig, and whether I might just stand a chance with him afer all, and the next i'm thinking about Ze AmazinglyAzam. Gig-Azam, Azam-Gig, I just cant get my brain straight.

And that creep already got back from Malaysia. Needless to say, I feel somewhat happy. But then again ... sighs. I don't know. I'm too sure about it either. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home