Explicit Delinquet

Friday, October 06, 2006

LeAnne's party wasn't that bad as I had anticipated. I thought the party was supposed to have lotsa drinking and stuff, but surprisingly ... it didn't. Her mates, were (unexpectedly) cool. And somewhat gorgeous too. Yummy - Yummy. Of course, I didn't recognized most of her mates, so I stayed with Dennis most of the time. Nothing too special except there's a pretty sweet guy whose name was Adam or something. Unless I misheard his name ... it might have been Adam-tolol-something. Damn.

Just as the party was going well, there was a little scream in the kitchen. LeAnne's dad rushes in and drags out - you've guessed - Dennis, whose obviously found the alcohol-cum-punch and what looks like a rather large pink bikini top which he's wearing over his black T-shirt.

I dashed forward and volunteered to take him home. LeAnne's dad actually finds it funny, thank God, so no real harm's done. Just as I'm about to leave through the gate, I looked back over my shoulder and see Adam-tolol-something giving me a rather sad wave. Sighs. I still don't know his full name. Text-ed Evvy and begged her to come help me haul Dennis into the taxi. Mind you, he's pretty tall and skinny but bloody heavy.

Went for terawih prayers after that. Imam AmirAmir is so gorgey-ouh-gorgeyness.

*LoveyDoveyMode*

Oh Imam AmirAmir, I so wanna marry you !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home