Explicit Delinquet

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Went shopping with dear Momo and Nana. Bought a pink dress (after dear Momo convinced that I could actually fit myself in). Had fun, choosing 'em clothes cause Momo kept recommending the sort of clothes (with loads and loads of flowers on it) that Mother wore during her prom nights in 1980s. So the zaman-a-go-ago but yeah, I've bought a dress with nice, nice flowers on it. Shall wear 'em tomorrow. Laadaadeedaa.

And dear Lordy FazzyMorty has a blog now. How lovely. And he's very much fascinated by Bapuks!! I guessed I'm not the only weird one. Anyone who has an obsession about gays ... please do tag !! Your comments will be very much appreciated.

Mother's pretty pissed with me and has even gone to the extend of confiscating my Mp3 cause I was listening to Christmas songs instead of Hari Raya songs. Yeah, I've even uploaded so many lovely Christmas songs. Wee Weeeee.



Lalalala. Merry Buke to All !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home