Explicit Delinquet

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I am still in a ditherspaz about what to wear. I've been through all my clothes about a million times and all I can come up is some ketinggalan zaman clothes (the ones people wear during Ice Age). Mother surprisingly didn't kill me in the morning. How lovely. I thought I was going to be murdered today. Lalala.

Tried on the White Princessy-cum-wedding gown Baju Kurung again. Mother ruffled my hair (vair annoying) and went all nostalgic. More ruffling and more not-so-anticipated words. I thought I might have looked like Princess D in her wedding dress by the time she finished. Then, just when I got my full kit on, my silly moo of a Mother suddenly came over all misty-eyed and kissed me because she reckoned I looked so grown-up and wasn't her little girl anymore. Gosh. Talk about creeposity.

I looked more like a flouncing hippo in a wedding gown.

What a fiasco. I will never wear those stuff again.

Having a nervy spaz now. 15 more minutes to dreaded results. Mati Mati Mati. Darn the Nisai the Misai Woman for being calm about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home