Explicit Delinquet

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I hardly sleep a wink on Monday night, thinking how on earth am I going to explain to Mother that I've torn one of her clothes. Actually, I forced myself into that bloody dress and it went Zzzzt-Zzzzt-Zzzzt till the knees. Mati mati mati aku. I am prepared to be slaughtered later in the morning. I might as well start doing my prayers, seeing that Mother will kill me sometime soon.

This has to be the very lowest point of my life, and just to make it lower, Mamat the Fat-ass Hamtaro has already peed on my clothes and chewed my fingers. Even, my Hamster hates me.

What a lovely day. Not.

Hmmm, am going shopping with Mother again. I shall, again, start begging for more money cause I really need to go shopping all over again. Am completely broke (literally) and I haven't got money on me for Friday's buke. Damn. Worst still, I haven't got anything for the Misai Woman yet. Craposity.




Ouh ZeAmazingLyAZam. Such yummyness. I could eat him alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home