Explicit Delinquet

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Having fun actually, watching gay/flash films at Youtube. It's been quite a while though, but I'm still pretty much sobbing the fact that this gay fella died before his gay boyfriend confessed his undying *love* for him. I admit, I've always been fascinated by gays. They're are just oh-so-bloody-hot and yummylicious, while at it. WeeWeeee.

And talking to Kid the Creep (hmm, it even rhymes) was no feat. I almost died (literally) having to put up with him all the time.

And did I mentioned Kid, yes ... Kid the Creep attempted to moan and groan on the phone ? It seemed to me he was sexing the phone, more like it. Good heavens. I thought I'd pissed myself laughing. What a mad, mad world.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I can hear the eff-ed up neighbour karaoke-ing now. It's 3.05am in the morning and the loon is singing, ''Kopi Dangdut''. Kopi Dangdut, kepale otak kau setan. Sekali aku naik gi rumah kau, potong kepale kau ... baru kau tau. I'm oh-so-torn, in between calling the police or just going up to personally choke him to death. Mad retard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home