Explicit Delinquet

Saturday, October 07, 2006

My head's super itchy. Crap. Went Orchard to break fast with Only_Usmates and the Boyz. Was super great, actually. I reckoned Mad actually does look sexy in shades. Had some Claypot Chicken thingy, not really that bad for a dish ... Was bit funny when the guy(Ashar) next to me, handed me over his food (he pushed the food towards Bini B Bodek 1st). As usual, I was with Bini B Bodek ... pretty much most of them time, and we went home together. Pity dear MoMo didn't her baju Raya. And Nana the Pimple Woman has a huge, cute pimple !

Didn't upload much pictures cause I looked pretty ugly in most of them. Was sweating like mad, plus the haze was irritating the crap outta me.


Candid picture - dear Momo and Tok Yus.















All of us cept Nana the Pimply Woman.





Hmmm ... the picture might be bright but it can't fool us ... You still have the pimple, Nana !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home