Explicit Delinquet

Friday, October 06, 2006

Ohyeah, the LeAnne's party happened like, yesterday ... not according to the current date.

And I'm still not satisfied with my blogskin. Diyana's stuff is soooo much cooler-looking than mine. Darn darn darn. And the Nisai Woman isn't online either. Where oh Where could you be, OhNisaiWoman? On top of dear Elfifie's lap or possibly in the toiletbowl of Drissy's home ? Lalala, I miss you already lah dengz.

Meeting Only_Usmates (without Hadah) and the Boyz for the breaking of fast tomorrow. Am so wearing my dear pinky dress (with ginormous brown flowers on it). Already planning my weekends with Gigg and following week with Fad the Useless-Bestfriend.

Am somewhat worried that I might actually ter-BATAL my fast yesterday. Sheesh. It was all Fad's fault when she started discussing about this mathematics teacher sexing this 17 year old girl and doing mathematics calculations while at it. Of all things to talk about ... we had to about raving about this and went on laughing and giggling, more laughing ... Almost pissed in my pants.

Which I did.

Yuck ... Kids, do not make a habit of pissing in your pants. It's utterly disgusting.

Urgh, I'm nineteen and I go around pissing anywhere. Utterly-Utterly disgusting.

Sheesh, I'll never hear the end of this ...





And I'm hungry. Darn the stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home