Explicit Delinquet

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Father planned to go Qilamulail-ing again tonight. Was bit tiring yesterday when we went to Mosque at 2.30am in the morning. Needless to say, I spent the hours away, sleeping at the Mosque ... with 3 sejadah under my head and one more to cover my ginormous bum.

I have to lose more weight and I'm not having much success on it.

Damn.

I still have to say that yesterday's buke with Only_Usmates and the Johns were definitely better than last year's. Furthermore, it was great when some of us girls started linking arms. It was a nice feeling though, and I certainly hope this isn't any signs of me being a lesbian. I mean, after all ... I do find gays fascinating. Yummy.

5 best moments I had when breaking fast with 'em
  1. Joking while waiting for the food to come ... and that Ashar guy, eventually gave up his food.
  2. Having to joke with Bini B Bodek throughout the journey.
  3. Momo being excited cause she saw Roslan the Gayboy (she did linked arms with me!).
  4. Nana holding on to my hand, with Izzah at front and Bini B Bodek tugging behind me.
  5. Enjoying the sight of gorgey people. Ouh ... major major hotness.

I know I shouldn't make fun of Nana's pinky pimple yesterday. Cause when I woke up today ... I gave a absolutely gigantic pimple ... sitting in the middle of my chin. What craposity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home