Explicit Delinquet

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hang on a minute, I think I hear a mad woman hovering around.

'' Hayati, open the door ... I want to talk to you.''

Damn, I thought it might be Robert Pattinson or Jesse McCartney who might call in about this time for a quick snog. But sadly no, It's Mother. What on earth is she doing, knocking on my door at this point of the night ? I was right about her being mad. I decide not to say a word, but shove my headset on so that she'll get the idea that I'm sleeping. Mamat the Fat Hamtaro, ever poised for action, wakes up and begins to lick in a place where only hamsters can lick. I looked at the door and notice that the door handle's beginning to turn slowly.

Hmm, I supposed Mother is turning into Psycho (you know the movie with that mad loon goes on a killing spree)

Have I locked it? Yes, thank the God Almighty. I wouldn't want Mother to catch me snogging Cedric's poster. And there are several hentai (yes, laugh ... I love reading Japanese Hentai Anime crap) comics. And a picture of Robert Pattinson half-naked. Bloody hot.

Okay, I admit he isn't that hot in the half-naked picture. But I still love him all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home