Explicit Delinquet

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spending time during detention period wasn't that bad after all. Had 35 hours of detention to cover and now I'm only left with 7 hours, which is a great relief actually. It's definitely an absolute great ending to school life. =)



I think I'm gonna have to start begging money from Dear Mother and promise I'll be such a oh-so-wonderful daugther for the rest of the week. Am completely going pokai after going to town for 3 consecutive days. Planning to watch some horror flick (Haunted School) tomorrow with dear Nana & Nisa.



Which reminds me, I have yet to eat my super yummylicious chocolates I bought from Candy Empire just now. Hmm.



Such wonderful memories we've had.

- Nana * Yatt * Nisa -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home