Explicit Delinquet

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I reckon I'm going to miss school badly. Very badly. As much as I have had bad experiences during school, I simply cannot deny ISE was easily the best thing that happened to me.


A short dedication to everyone in ISE.

To Only_USmates - you guys rock my life. You girls simply do. Don't ask why. I love you girls. Very much.


To the Malay Boys - Funny, witty, always providing us with laughter. And I can't deny Fian's cute either. Lalala.


To Daphne - My first friend in school. I'd apologize for all the misunderstandings we had and I appreciate the friendship we had.


To Gen, GY, Eve, Cassie, Candy, Cindy, Agnes, Samantha, Addy, Jimmy - Although we weren't close, you guys were great as classmates and it was a pleasure knowing you all.


To Yi Xiang - Spending time chatting crap with you was entirely fun. Thanks for the listening ear. And yes, thanks for letting me irritate you for pretty much most of the time.


To Yamnie & Sumi - You both are responsible girls and it was a pleasure working with both of you class monitors. It really was. =)


To Kelvin - I'd miss giving you the middle finger and cursing you every time I meet you. Hahks. And the time you caught my bag when I got stuck between the doors. Thanks.


To David - Sarcastic, witty fella. I have never failed to be amazed by your sarcasm.


To Liyana, Fiqa, Rima, Liyana - Things have happened. But that does not stop us from being friends. Definately not. It takes more to really destroy a friendship. Keep in touch girls.


To Siti - Thank you for walking to school with me. For accompanying me to walk slowly. =)


And lastly to Mrs Yeo - You were an absolutely great teacher that keep me moving on.


I LOVE YOU, ISE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home