Explicit Delinquet

Monday, January 15, 2007

Feeling bit agitated cause some Idiot has been posting several rude comments, that even include the person impersonating me, and the message was I'm a bitch. Rest assured, my dear friend (whoever you are), I will never and have never been bothered by this. Call me a bitch if you want, I couldn't care less.


What a dick.


Couldn't get up for school. Having split headaches that I thought my head, throbbing with pain was about to burst any moment. Laadaadeedaa. Shouldn't have played in the rain yesterday. But then again, no use regretting. Harm's already done. Starting on mandarin classes tomorrow. Sighs, I can't deny that I'm not looking forward to it, cause it starts pretty late. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home