Explicit Delinquet

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I must admit that I'm definately losing touch in blogging. Life has never looked any bleaker.





I hate Mother for leaving me at home. All alone. Alone with Grandfather the Fisherman. I have long given up hope, trying to look interested in his whale and shark-catching days back during Kampung Era and now he's ranting about how he saw Dolphins at the Sembawang Shipyard. Yes, Sembawang area ... from what I recalled, I thought dolphins don't even come near Singapore waters, let alone go swimming happily at Sembawang shipyards. Lord, forgive me if I am suddenly driven to the point of insanity and end up stabbing myself with a fork.




Fad's getting over-excited about prom night (need I remind everyone that the traitor of my bestfriend is NOT coming??). Kuntrat, kuntrat, Kuntrat. So anyway, she looked up and found some dresses that are (shockingly) nice cause as far as I'm concern, Fad (pretty much, most of the time) has err ... how should I put it ... extremely unique taste.


Ouhlala, I like those turqoise lacing stuff.





Actually, Im more fascinated by the model than the dress.



For some reason, I really liked the sequins.



And need I say this ... even if I attempt to shed 50 kg, I still think I can't fit into any of these. The joy of slimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home