Explicit Delinquet

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The past few weeks has been lovely, I'll have to admit. The work, the short trip to Malaysia and Chalet. Was a perfect ending of the year and a nice way to welcome the new year.




I still get awful nightmates of the lembu being sacrificed back at my kampong. Poor, poor lembu. And I nearly died of constipation, having to squat on the toilet seat there (the kampong was very the ketinggalan zaman). Otherwise, it was fine. Putting up with Grandfather the Fisherman was amazingly bad when he started talking about him being a chef in the olden days, frying some whale he caught in the sea. What merepek-ness.




Chalet = super, super fun. I am still amazed how I got the most sleep. Hmm ...





And to someOne, fancy you saying that I lied to you. Seeing that you're not me and you don't even bother to reply to messages ... it's wonderful how you keep jumping to conclusions. Trying to make my day huh? Lovely move, you've made. Sheesh.




Poor lembu getting sembelih. Was sobbing on Mother's knickers by mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home