Explicit Delinquet

Friday, December 29, 2006

I have to say I rather enjoyed working although it's tiring and the journey to work is definately agonizing. Furthermore to cap all matters, the weather's been crappy and the new shoes I bought at Hong Kong left me huge blisters on both my toes and heels.


Quarelled with Father again today cause he refused to grant me permission to go out with my school mates (supposedly a girl's night out). The reason was that we're going for a holiday tomorrow morning (mind you, it's 5 am in the damn morning) for the celebration of Hari Raya Haji. And Grandfather the Fisherman was bloody enthusiastic about it. No, I'm not complaining that much, it's just that he might go off about his fisherman days and the famous capture of Godzilla whatsoever. Sighs, please spare me the agony.


And I haven't packed my bag yet. Darn the blisters.


Have yet to upload the Xmas pictures. Lalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home