Explicit Delinquet

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve Dinner was, honestly, quite a depressing one. Too many noisy kids (my cousins, that is) and lame presents (No, I'm not complaining that much). Pity Father wanted to leave the party before 9, I really had anticipated the moment Aunt Sheralyn and Michael get themselves drunk and end up burning Rotten Granny's wig. But to no avail, you can't exactly have everything in life. Hmm.


And sadly, the gifts from the Monster Club Cousins weren't satisfying. All I got was a pink pencilcase, brown foxy pencilcase, a happy pink bag, some IKEA pencils and coloured papers. Lovely, lovely. And guess what I got from Rotten Granny, a canned of sweetened fruits. Talk about hilarity.


(Aunt Sheralyn and Aunt June looking expectantly at me)
AJ: Hurry Hidayah, open up your presents (wretch, she even got my name wrong)
AS: There's a very special gift from your Granny !! (And she went beaming at me)


(And so I opened the gift enthusiatically)
Me: It's a ... canned half-mango fruit thing (mind you, Mother said I looked revolted)
AJ & AS: Yes!! Ah Ma thought you ought to eat more healthy food.



Setan, setan, setan. Banyak-banyak bende nak bagi aku, kau bagi aku canned items. Ceepop punyer Nenek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home