Explicit Delinquet

Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's Sunday morning and my wheezing's getting worse. Damn, shouldn't have nicked too much carbonated drinks at Fad's place. Was a blast at Fad's, as usual. I have said it again and again and I will repeat it again. FAD, I SO LOVE YOUR FAMILY !! And of course, Ze AmazinglyAzam is my main concern. Lalala.


And did I mention Fad wakes up late and doesn't brush her teeth immediately ? What a disgusting moron.


And thank you dear Mea for attempting to kick my head in the middle of the night and to Fad, for dangling your feet
over my face and as a result I had to smell the lovely aroma of your notorious-smelling feet.


Other than that, I thought Amir was rather cute with the flat hair-do. No, I'm not saying anything. Just stating a fact.


Going to 2 weddings later. One nearby my block (the bridegroom is vair, vair gorgey) and one at Seng Kang. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home