Explicit Delinquet

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Afdhal has made the wound by my eye much worse by putting some toxicated ointment and it's starting to sting very badly. To make matters worse, I accidentally shampoo-ed my wound. What a lovely day.

Worst still, I text-ed to the wrong person. Let's all hope that he didn't get my message or deleted it by mistake. But it was pretty nice the fact that he was concerned. Oh la la. I'm feeling ever so guilty.

Had a ridiculous conversation with Mother over the phone.

Mother: Ati! Where are you now! (mind you, she was screaming over the phone)
Me: Mother dear, you called the home number and I obviously picked it up, where do you think I am then?
Mother: Kau kat rumah eeh?
Me: (exasperated) Ma call orang kat rumah kan, mesti orang kan rumah lah, ceepong.
Mother: Sape korek hidung?
Me: Semoga Allah merahmati telingamu, wahai Ibu, ku ingin menunaikan fardhu solat Asar. Harap telefon ku selepas Maghrib. Terima kasih.
Mother: Kau memang nak mati eh cakap gitu ngan aku?

And she hung up. There is no end to pleasing that woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home