Explicit Delinquet

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I think I've taken an absolutely long break from blogging and it was felt simply amazing, not having to bother what to think or write. Hmmmz.


Well, I've been lazy, more like it. Been sleeping through the late afternoons and watching youtube nightly. Otherwise, I've been sleeping, sleeping and more sleeping.


Speaking of which, it was my parents' 20-plus wedding anniversary yesterday. Went pretty well, I guess. Bought Mother Hugo Boss Deep Red for $102. Am somewhat broke but still manageable. Dad bought her some gorgeous bracelet and pendant. Sheesh. Da tue pun nak sambut anniversary.


Anyway, I nearly got into trouble by wishing Mother wrongly.

Me: Ma, happy death anniversary.
Mother: Huh, ape Ati cakap?
Me: Nothing Mother. Happy 20-plus wedding anniversary!!
Mother: Oh thanks. For a moment, I thought you were going to wish me a happy death anniversary.


Phew. Thank Lord she didn't hear me mumbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home