Explicit Delinquet

Friday, March 16, 2007

I've got to admit that I definitely enjoyed my week, going out with Nisa & Nana, catching up on old times, discovering more stupidities within us. And somehow I realized it isn't going to be the same now, now that school has ended. Somehow or rather, those two years spent in Bishan felt so meaningful and I never thought I'd miss it so very the much.

Well, I could start off by saying that I miss the canteen food (although sometimes it's tres pathetico), gossiping in the school canteen, running away from Kid (yes, I reminisce those fun moments), those mini arguments that almost broke us up, those daily giggling in class and even going back home almost everyday with Haisah. Everything and everyone. Things are going to change. But it'll be for the best.

Speaking of memories, I swear I shall never watch any horror movie with Nisa cause it's possibly on of the worst moments when I had my pink sweater over my head throughout the movie (The Haunted School, just in case you're wondering). The sound effects were superb, although the ending of the movie was tad ridiculous. It was all good girly fun, after which we had our lunch at Secret Recipe. Such Yummyness.

I would have continued blogging more but I'm supremely nervous about tomorrow's surgery. *mampos*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home