Explicit Delinquet

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rotten .

Mother still refused to come home whenever Dad's around. If you asked me, I wouldn't want to come home either. Life's never fair. I never said it was.

Below are some tragic pictures. Pardon me if I looked absolutely fake. But that's all I can muster throughout the whole week. A special thanks to those who has been there for me - Bini B Bodek, Fad the Useless BoobHead, Hadah, Izzah, Momo, Nana, Nisai Woman and yeah ... Khidir (yes, of all sad people ... it had to be the tragic Kid listening to me mope about my family daily).


Mad cousins.
One mad cousin and 2 sisters.
J muke ceepong.
I think I might have passed as a 40 year old. Ish.
Final destination - Fad confirm mati kene hempap lori taik.
Muke muke taik - tande2 nak mati.
Fad step ikan duyung mane. Memang nak mati tol.
It just makes me wonder - I LOVE YOU, THOU GORGEOUS NEIGHBOUR !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home