Explicit Delinquet

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Raye Day #1

Having a split headache now. Just got back home cause Mother refused to stop gossiping with the MakCiks next door. Masya'Allah. Baru abes Ramadhan da mengumpat balik. Astargfirullah.

And to the kuprak 6th floor neighbour, kau gile ke pe ? Dah pukul 12 lebih, tak tau erti tido ... mase bukak lagu raye sekuat-kuatnyer. Kau ingat ni bapak kau punye HDB flat, gile betol. Polis dah datang pun, maseh nak raye kat rumah. Go tido lah kepale kuntrat.

I think I might have piled on 10 more kilograms today. I must not check my weight till the end of the year.


(BEFORE) Baru bangun tido.

















(AFTER) Chey, chey. Extreme makeover.

















Err, setan makeover.




















The Nightmare and the Rotten Granny. God, my room reeked of mothballs after Rotten Granny attempted to stash the packets of mothballs in my closet.















Makcik2 gossiping.



















Family; JJ shiok-sendiri.















Lovely-ness.














First Lady Models.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home