Explicit Delinquet

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Evil Aunties.

It's Sunday and I really can't work up any real enthusiasm for school tomorrow. Other than meeting my mates and going home with Bini B Bodek, there's nothing much in school actually. What a pity.

Wanted to blog yesterday but I supposed I got carried talking with Fad. Mind you, we started talking at about 8.45pm and finished at about 4.50am. 8 hours of talking crap and laughing hysterically like mad loons was no feat. I thought I was going to have a fit from giggling too much, discussing about intercourses, marriage and sex. Life's cool when Fad's around.

Speaking of which, I was nearly attracted to one of the pictures I got (okay, I kebas the pictures) from Fad. Honestly, Fad the Useless Bestfriend looks almost like a guy (a gorgeous one, while at it) and I'd most probably date her if she was one. Ouhlalala, Fad the useless Bestfriend looked absolutely great being a guy.

Evil Aunties invaded my home yesterday, making a mess out of everything. Lucky Rotten Granny didn't come along with them. I would have committed suicide if she did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home