Explicit Delinquet

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Before I die.

I have long given up hope, trying to wrap the Nisai Woman's present. I have wasted loads of wrapping paper and each final touch was much worse than the previous one. Even Smeagol wrapped nicer than I did.

Good Lord.

Never, never, never again will I attempt to wrap anything else. I officially admit that I suck in gift-wrapping.


10 things I must try/do before i DIE:
  1. Strangle Khidir; that's a complete must
  2. Snog Gig for all the night's worth
  3. Poison Mother's drinks
  4. At least get Robert's/Jesse's autographs
  5. Go on a once-in-a-lifetime date with Azam
  6. Again, strangle Khidir cause he gets me mad
  7. Impersonate Bopperdoo for a week
  8. And perhaps strangle Grandfather too
  9. Go America, and give Bush the middle finger
  10. Kill Fadli the Useless Exboyfriend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home