Explicit Delinquet

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Completely addicted.

Completely addicted to dear Robert Pattinson.

Yes, I'm that mad. I've have his wallpaper on my handphone, mp3 and on my computer. I've decorated my cupboard with his pictures and printed his half-naked boncit pictures. He gets me woozy and drives me insane (literally); I think about him 24/7.

LaaLaaDeeDaa.

Went to Mr Chua's father's funeral. Chatted quite alot with him. Mind you, I was elated when he addressed me as Princess Yatt. Lovely, lovely. I guess Mr Chua is somewhat coping well and he looks cute while at it (no, I'm not fancying him, if that's what you're thinking). Only Zackeroony, Bini B Bodek, Yammy, Sumimi and me made in the evening. Broke fast at Food Culture at Century Square (Bini B Bodek brought her boyfriend along). I'll have to admit that Syam/Syai (whatever his name is) was extremely funny and yeah, he's pretty good for Bini B Bodek. I love happy endings.

Lovely-ness.



















Zackeroony, The Class Treasurer, Monitor #1, Monitor #2 and Bini B Bodek.





















Izzah muke stoink.












Zacky, Si Bodek and Bini Mat Kaki.

















In the neoprint booth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home