Explicit Delinquet

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lucky bastard.

Phoned Dennis on his house phone (I can't get through his mobile), and the best I could get through is his Mother. Apparently Dennis has been puking daily every since we got back from LeAnne's house.


' I'm afraid Danny's not feeling his best today,' says Mrs Ming (his mother, that is). ' He doesn't seem to respond much ever since last Friday, except something about trying to grab hold some girl's ample chest and being thrown out. We even found a rather large bikini top (well, that's what I heard from Mrs Ming) when we put him to bed. Thank you so much for bringing him home, Hayati dear.'


Man, she calls me Hayati. If her tone wasn't so motherly and nice, I would have reminded her to call me Yatt. I can't believe that family. If i were to arrive home drunk having been thrown out of the party for trying to fondle a guy's little magical treasures, I'd never hear the end of it. To them, it seems like it happens everyday. Dennis's right ... he's one lucky bastard.


Oh Robert, Robert ... Please get out of my head. I'm already trying to imagine you naked. Good Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home