Explicit Delinquet

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I hearts you.

Just got back from Dennis's place. No, I won't take back what I said yesterday - he's really one lucky bastard. I've always been amazed by his family and house, now that I've been in his room (with Collette too ... we were'nt doing anything if that's what you've been thinking) ... it's just woah. Can you believe, Dennis's got his very own little kitchen where he can make cups of tea and toast and everything! Talk about COOL! Life's not fair - when I think about my parents, I reckon I must have been what's called ' an accident of birth '.

Mother's making me eat some of her newly-made, poisonous cookies. If I should not live to tell that tale about the ghastly cookies, dear Lord ... please forgive me.

Am having loads of difficulty wrapping the Nisai Woman's gift. Not that surprising though. The last time I wrapped Zackeroony's present, I wasted 4 wrapping papers and it still turned out pretty ugly. Gosh.


I *hearts* YOU, Cedric!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home