Explicit Delinquet

Friday, October 13, 2006

Tale of the Rotten Granny.

Each time I come back from Fad the Useless Bestfriend's place, I swear that she has the best family and somewhat hoping that her Mother could adopt me or something.

Fat hope, such wishful thinking.

And I've always thought Amir was somewhat cute. Err. Let's not get on that topic, now.

Planning to buke again at Fad's place again next week. I just can't get enough of that place. I mean, it's because of dear Fad, I got to meet Ze AmazinglyAzam. Talk about pure hotness.



Rotten Granny's coming tomorrow. Completely fucked up, actually. I never did quite like her. Mind you, she actually arranged my undies and bra neatly, according to colour. I mean who in the name of Abraham Lincoln's swimming costume does that? Holy shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home