Explicit Delinquet

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Screwed.

I know it's completely pointless as to quarrel with you, but then again, spare a thought for me. All you could come up is just a sorry, it's always been sorry this, sorry that. I could do the same too but chose not to. And I can't believe you actually said that being angry doesn't get me anywhere but think again, how would you feel if I did that to you so many times? Feel nonchalant or possibly happy ? Let me rephrase this for you ... you would feel totally fucked up. Yes, fucked up. I've wasted my time. If you had any conscience, you'd call me instead of waiting for me to message you and hear you apologize for the umpteenth time.
Whatever it is, I'd still want to say sorry. For everything I did. But believe me, as much as you had a bad day, I had mine too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home