Explicit Delinquet

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Constant moping is vair, vair tiring. I must do something about it. Besides having fun in school, I should do more community work and torture Smeagol into insanity. Oh yes, I must ... I must.

Quarelled with Khidir again. How lovely. I must admit that he is a pain in the ass at times but ... yeah, I can handle it.

Lalala, ditto life.

Mother and Dad are quarreling all over again. Dad called Mother ' Ju-on ' and Mother retaliated by calling him, ' Hantu Gigi '. Hmmm ... come to think of it, I couldn't quite recalled what Smeagol said to me, but I think she referred me as ' Hantu Tetek ' to her schoolmates. Bloody retard.

No Grandfather the Fisherman for two weeks is a relief. I've had enough of his fishing and whale-catching days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home